Help your team thrive in 2021
Our Coping with COVID-19 Stress & Anxiety course is a great way to support your team, department or organisation during this extraordinary time. In the course, your people will understand the anxiety and stress triggers which may be unwittingly impacting their lifes, learn to stop anxiety in its tracks, and optimise their brain in order to manage stress and build resilience.
Coping with COVID-19 Stress & Anxiety is suitable for businesses and organisations no matter the size, helping to support staff members over the pandemic and beyond. It comprises engaging video-based learning with a live kick off session with our expert psychotherapist, Pam.
This is an opportunity to kick 2021 off in a way that benefits your staff offering them the continued support they will need as we navigate COVID-19, as well as building long term resilience for the future. It is perfect for a 2021 kick off, Q1 event, health and wellbeing week or remote team social.
Our corporate training to tackle COVID-19 anxiety and stress includes:
- Engaging and practical content delivered through a learning platform to help your people cope with the stress and anxiety caused by COVID-19 and build long term resilience
- Designed and delivered by a qualified psychotherapist who has years of experience dealing with clients affected by stress, anxiety and burnout
- Live 30 minute kick off session with Pam, the instructor of this course, who will share additional tips for managing wellbeing during the pandemic (perfect for a team event)
- Learning broken down into bite sized chunks, easy to fit in around a busy work day
- Easy-to-use platform with all videos and activities in one place
- Highly relevant content that speaks to what your people are going through right now
- Based on psychological principles which give your people easy-to-use tools that help stop anxiety in the moment, and build resilience long term